Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions shall manage your use of our all of our websites including: Sea Breeze Life accessible at www.seabreezelife.com; Sea Breeze Training accessible at www.seabreezetraining.com and Lisa Jane Hawthorne accessible at www.lisajanehawthorne.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of these websites. By using these websites, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use these website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual property rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Sea Breeze Life and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in all websites listed above.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on these websites.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using these website in any way that is or may be damaging to these websites;
- using these websites in any way that impacts user access to these websites;
- using these websites contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the websites, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to these websites;
- using these website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of these websites are restricted from being access by you and Sea Breeze Life may further restrict access by you to any areas of these website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for these website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In addition you agree not to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any information or materials that:
- infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or
- promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
Seek medical advice from a Medical Professional
It is important that before beginning any fitness regime, you consult with your health care professional to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that are appropriate for you. In particular, if you fall within one of the following classes of persons, then you should first consult a healthcare professional before following any exercise programs or using any of the information on these websites:
- pregnant women;
- women who are breastfeeding;
- persons with any ongoing physical condition proscribing exercise or physical activity:
- persons suffering from cancer or other long term illness;
- persons with liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure;
- persons with eating disorders;
- persons with diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol issues;
- elderly persons;
- persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; and
- persons with a low body mass index.
You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
No information contained in these websites is intended to be used as medical advice and these websites are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition (including any mental health conditions) or for any therapeutic purposes. Before relying on the information on the websites, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy and relevance of the information for their purposes and obtain appropriate professional medical advice.
You must consult a qualified medical professional if you have any questions concerning your medical condition or injury.
Information provided on this website
All information provided by us on these websites is provided in good faith. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication. We may update any information at any time but you acknowledge that the information on the websites may not be the most current knowledge. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, we do not make any representations or warranties that any information we provide is reliable, accurate or complete and we make no guarantees of any specific result from use of these website or the information service provided through it. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss arising from any action taken or reliance by you on any information or material available on these website.
SBL V1.0 17/06/2018