It is important that before beginning any fitness regime, you consult with your health care professional to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that are appropriate for you. In particular, if you fall within one of the following classes of persons, then you should first consult a healthcare professional before following any exercise programs or using any of the information on these websites:
- pregnant women;
- women who are breastfeeding;
- persons with any ongoing physical condition proscribing exercise or physical activity:
- persons suffering from cancer or other long term illness;
- persons with liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure;
- persons with eating disorders;
- persons with diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol issues;
- elderly persons;
- persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; and
- persons with a low body mass index.
You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
No information contained in these websites is intended to be used as medical advice and these websites are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition (including any mental health conditions) or for any therapeutic purposes. Before relying on the information on the websites, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy and relevance of the information for their purposes and obtain appropriate professional medical advice.
You must consult a qualified medical professional if you have any questions concerning your medical condition or injury.